Tires Cary in Cary & Raleigh
|At AutoPark Chrysler Jeep...|
You'll have the peace of mind you deserve knowing our factory-trained, certified technicians are working on your vehicle replacing, rotating or balancing your tires.
- Impacts fuel economy.
- Better steering and control.
- Brake more evenly.
- Minimize the risk of blow-outs or flats.
- Eliminate heavy spots and vibrations.
- Overall smoother ride
Chrysler & Jeep Approved TiresAutoPark Chrysler Jeep offers a tremendous selection of tires specifically made just for Chrysler and Jeep vehicles. Only tires that succeed in meeting Chrysler and Jeep's standards for safety and handling characteristics are given the title of Chrysler and Jeep Approved tires. AutoPark Chrysler Jeep takes into consideration proper speed rating, load index and size of your vehicle when selecting tires. Whether you drive a 200, 300, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler or any other Chrysler or Jeep model, our staff of experienced technicians will perform an extensive evaluation and determine which tires are best suited for your vehicle to provide you with superior performance and comfort. The AutoPark Chrysler Jeep Tire Center includes the approved, recommended brands to deliver the best driving experience: Continental, Pirelli, Bridgestone, Dunlop, Goodyear, Michelin and other brands
Tires from AutoPark Chrysler JeepThere's no better place to go purchase new tires and maintain the life of your tires than the dealership where you purchased your Chrysler or Jeep vehicle. We understand the complex engineering of your Chrysler and Jeep and will offer you expert advice to make the best decisions regarding your vehicle. You can completely trust our certified technicians to provide you with the highest quality service for your Chrysler and Jeep and the right tires that offer you a safe and enjoyable ride. Having your tires rotated and balanced every 3,000 to 5,000 miles is important because it keeps the tread wearing evenly and minimizes the risk of blow-outs or flats. Without proper balancing, heavy spots will develop leading to vibrations and an unpleasant ride. At AutoPark Chrysler Jeep, we offer free no-risk alignment checks.
- Factory-certified, genuine parts.
- Maintain comprehensive vehicle history for optimal trade value.
- Authorized warranty repair facility.
- Highly trained technicians with the most education and
experience in the Triangle.
- National service history from all Chrysler and Jeep dealers.
- Complimentary valet service.
- Complimentary shuttle service available.
- Exclusive email service offers.
- Monthly coupons/specials available via our website.
Remember to bring your Chrysler or Jeep in for new tires. It's easier than ever to schedule an appointment. Click below or call us today!
* Written documentation with identical brand and part/SKU numbers must be provided.